Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Esther..........

I have been reading a book called "Selections from One Thousand Gifts," about how we should appreciate everything (even the hard things) that come our way, even the things we don't really think about like clean water or a heated house.  This books encourages you to keep a journal of 1000 gifts.  This year one of my goals is to write down 1000 things I am thankful for.  Today I am at 48 gifts. I just want to encourage you all to remember the little things that are given to us!

"See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are." 1 John 3:1a

1 comment:

  1. Esther,

    I am so sorry I haven't blogged in so long! As you can see I finally did :)
    I love that book and I am so happy you are going through it too! I am at 93 gifts. That reminds me, that I need to keep counting

    Love you! -Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!

Please note, comment moderation is in effect, and non-family-friendly comments, or any others we decide we'd rather not have published on our blog, will be deleted at our sole discretion.