Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Esther Ruth.......

My grandfather taught me how to trim grass!  I have always thought "Oh it should be really easy" believe me, it's not that easy! :) It may have not been easy but I am super blessed to have a grandpa who teaches me new things! I really enjoyed learning something new!

 Homemade Ratatouille.... super yummy!


 Andy's GoPro captured my sparkler fun at July 4th!  Super awesome!
We visited the Air Force Academy in Colorado. This is the gorgeous chapel. The stained glass brings in purple looking light...... soooooo breathtaking!



These are just a few of my summer highlight!  Looking forward to starting up again this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Please note, comment moderation is in effect, and non-family-friendly comments, or any others we decide we'd rather not have published on our blog, will be deleted at our sole discretion.