Friday, April 11, 2014

Ashley....

Hello all!

I hope your day has been going well! Since I am new to the blog, I thought I would take some time and introduce myself. My name is Ashley and I live with my family in CO.

Beautiful, isn't it?
I have an amazing family: 5 brothers and 2 sisters. I'm the oldest and love spending time with my siblings.

My family
Currently, we live on 60 acres and do have a couple animals. We're planning on getting four cows for meat in about a month, but right now we have a couple chickens and an adorable cat. 

Tiger Lily

I love music and play the piano, fiddle, and harp. I have just recently started taking harp lessons, and love how the harp sounds!
Me with my harp
I'm excited to be able to blog on Five Perspectives!!

God bless the rest of your day!











1 comment:

  1. Hello Ashley! I am glad that you get to be part of this blog. :) I hope to see you soon!

    ~Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!

Please note, comment moderation is in effect, and non-family-friendly comments, or any others we decide we'd rather not have published on our blog, will be deleted at our sole discretion.