Saturday, April 26, 2014

Kallie...


Hi again!!!

 It's been awhile! I've been busy with a lot of fun things the past few months!

Here is a quick update:

 In December we had a lovely Christmas spent with family! I just love Christmas time!


Right before Christmas, we lost our sweet Nonnie (grandmother).  We miss her dearly, but are looking forward to being with her again someday soon with Christ!



We had a lovely Valentines day! (as always!)



In March, I was able to go meet my pen-pal who I have been writing since September 2012! It was such a blessing!
 We met at the Capital!


On top of the dome
An here are just some random photos... 

 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Please note, comment moderation is in effect, and non-family-friendly comments, or any others we decide we'd rather not have published on our blog, will be deleted at our sole discretion.